Win a years’ subscription to Gluten Free Ireland by finding all the Easter Eggs!
Five little mini eggs are hidden around the website. Click on a page in the menus to look for the eggs. When you find one, make a note of the page name and keep looking until you find all five. (There are no eggs hidden in blog posts).
When you’ve got them all, enter the page names in the boxes below along with your email address:
The competition has now closed.
- The closing date for the competition is midnight 20th April 2014.
- You must be 13 or over or get a parents’ or guardians’ permission to enter.
- The competition is operated by Gluten Free Ireland Ltd.
- By entering the competition you are agreeing to receive promotional emails from Gluten Free Ireland. Your details will not be shared with any other parties. Every email includes the option to unsubscribe at any time.
- Winners will be notified by email.
No purchase is necessary.
- The prize is a one year subscription to Gluten Free Ireland.
- No cash alternative is available.
- Entry to the competition is open via the Gluten Free Ireland website.
- Only one entry will be accepted from each entrant.
The prize will be delivered within six weeks following the close of the competition.
- Results will be announced following the closure of the competition and successful notification of the winner.
- The winner will be chosen at random from the list of emails entered.
- We reserve the right to publish the winners full name and with permission, their photograph.
- Employees of Gluten Free Ireland Limited or their immediate family may not enter the competition, nor the employees or immediate family of any third party sponsor or prize provider.
- All prizes must be claimed within fourteen (14) days of the winner’s notification.
- We reserve the right to re-allocate a prize after this time period, or not to award the prize at all.
- Winners agree that we may use materials featuring them for promotional purposes.
- No fees are payable to any entrant for participation in a competition.
- If a competition is not capable of running as planned for any reason, including but not limited to, technical failures, tampering, unauthorised intervention, computer malware, network failure, broadcast failure, fraud or any cause beyond our control which affects fairness, security, integrity or conduct of Gluten Free Ireland or a competition, we reserve the right to terminate, modify or suspend a competition.
- Gluten Free Ireland Ltd. may vary the terms of, or terminate a competition at any time without liability to any contestant or other person for any reason.
- The promoter will not award the prize if the competition is terminated.
- All our decisions relating to the competition or prizes are final. No correspondence or discussions with entrants or any other person will be entered into.
- Tiebreakers, disputes, conflicts, questions or concerns will be managed by us, and if required by law, an independent adjudicator.
- Competitions with a draw element will have a winner randomly selected. This decision is final.
- A failure by us or a third party to enforce any of these terms and conditions will not give rise to any claim or right of action by any entrant or prize winner, nor shall it be deemed to be a waiver of any of our rights.
- Except as specifically set out herein and to the maximum extent permitted by law, all conditions, warranties, representations expressed or implied by law are hereby excluded.
- To the fullest extent permitted by law, we hereby exclude and shall not have any liability to any entrant or prize winner in connection with or arising out of any competition howsoever caused, including for any costs, expenses, forfeited prizes, damages and other liabilities, provided that nothing herein shall operate so as to limit or exclude our liability for personal injury or death caused by our negligence. For the avoidance of doubt, this rule applies in respect of any prize provided by a third party provider.
- In the event that any provision of these Terms are held to be illegal, invalid, void or otherwise unenforceable, it shall be severed from the remaining provisions which shall continue in full force and effect.
- The competition is run in accordance with the governing rules of Northern Ireland, United Kingdom.