Your new directory of venues is now available – on desktop and on mobile!
We have launched a new gluten free directory, covering venues in Ireland and Northern Ireland plus suppliers in Great Britain and worldwide, who supply shops or sell direct to Northern Ireland and Ireland.
Here’s a run down of the key features:
- View all of the venues in a category just by clicking on it, e.g. Accommodation
- View specialist categories by clicking directly on the link
- Filter directory contents by Country and County in just 3 clicks (see picture 1)
- Search for suppliers and venues by name or location
- See all of the venues on a page at a glance, in the Google map
Zoom in and get directions to a venue on the interactive map (See picture 2)
Highlighted listings are premium advertisers, with additional information and social media links (See picture 3)
- Venues can now be rated – tell us where you love and share your findings with others (a minimum number of ratings is required for ratings to appear)
The Gluten Free Ireland directory has been online since 2010, with various changes to the layout and formatting but it has always remained free to access.
This new update makes it even more accessible, adds new features and works on desktops and mobiles, even faster than before. It also remains completely free to use.
If you’re looking for our gluten free food lists, we have another directory dedicated to gluten free food available in Northern Ireland and Ireland. Click on “Food Directory” in the menu at the top to access it for free.
To hear about the latest venues being added to the directory, new gluten free foods and product recalls, subscribe to our monthly newsletter.
Have you used the directory yet, or would like to see a new feature? Tell us what you think in the comments below.