Jaffa Cakes, those orangey, chocolately, bready bites of deliciousness are known worldwide, but did you know they’re available Gluten Free too?
Thanks to those clever folks at Kelkin, you too can enjoy a Jaffa Cake with your next cuppa, and they’re less than 50 calories each!
Not content with noshing the light sponge cakes with tangy orange centres and delicious dark chocolate, we’ve had a peek around the web for even more yummy things you can do with them.
Here’s our top 5 favourites:
- Carve / nibble a shape into the tangy jelly: https://www.flickr.com/photos/dominicwilcox/6832988026/in/photostream
- Jaffa Cake Truffles: http://www.cakeyboi.com/2014/02/white-chocolate-jaffa-cake-truffles.html
- Bread Pudding, great for using up those dried out GF bread slices: https://butterandbs.wordpress.com/2013/06/08/jaffa-cake-bread-pudding/
- Jaffa Cake Ice Cream, ok so stirring some cakes into ice cream isn’t rocket science, but when the results taste like this, who cares?! http://www.anyonita-nibbles.co.uk/2014/08/triple-chocolate-orange-jaffa-cake-no-churn-ice-cream.html
- Jaffa Cake Brownies (remember to use GF plain flour): http://www.goodhousekeeping.co.uk/food/recipes/jaffa-cake-brownies
You must log in to post a comment.