Happy Gluten-Free Christmas: Easy Catering for Friends with Coeliac Disease
Catering for Gluten Free friends this year?
We have the complete guide to keep your guests well fed and safe from gluten.
We’re Christina and Derek Thompson and we’re here to help you with your gluten free journey.
There’s loads you can eat and with a few tips and tricks, you won’t feel limited to a few gluten free mince pies and a bottle of Shloer.
Our 2023 Christmas guide is available to download right now for just £2.99.
It’s our easy to read guide that will help you turn any dish into a delicious gluten-free Christmas delight.
Here’s a peek at the Contents:
- Introduction (hi from us)
- The Basics of Gluten-Free Cooking: Ingredients and Substitutes (what to look for on the labels and which labels might catch you out)
- Safe Kitchen Practices: Avoiding Cross-Contamination (make your kitchen a Coeliac friendly hang out for everyone)
- Gluten-Free Appetisers: Tasty Starters for Everyone (surprise them from the start)
- Festive Gluten-Free Main Courses: Traditional with a Twist (get the big dish right without a fuss)
- Sides and Salads: Flavourful Gluten-Free Options (these can be tricky, but we’ll keep you right)
- Gluten-Free Gravy and Sauces: Complementing Your Dishes (store bought is great, but know your labels)
- Christmas Desserts: Sweet Gluten-Free Treats (finish with a flourish)
- Holiday Breads and Pastries: Gluten-Free Baking Secrets (upgrade your baking superpowers)
- Festive Drinks and Cocktails: Gluten-Free and Merry (know what’s GF and what’s not)
- Planning a Gluten-Free Christmas Feast: Tips and Tricks (our top tips for a stress free festivity)
- Brands to Look for and Further Reading (these companies will make your life easier)
We’ve combined our experience with the help of our followers, gathered through our social channels, trade shows, emails, Facebook Group and surveys, to bring you a comprehensive, but easy to read guide to all things Gluten Free at Christmas. Download your copy right away.